Tuesday 27 May 2014

Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo



An obsession with volume and texture has infected the beauty industry and blogger-sphere in recent months and I have definitely become a victim to big hair. Being a fairly fine-haired girl, I do struggle to get that instant oomph and lift to my hair and I do need a little product help. After just finishing my third can of the Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo, I have concluded that it is my SOS product for flat hair. 


Although it is described as a 'Dry Shampoo', I personally use it as a texturising spray on a daily basis, however, when I am having a greasy/'can't-be-bothered-washing-my-hair' day it is a shower in aerosol form. Another massive gold star to Dove is down to the addition of starch in its ingredients, whilst still absorbing oil, it does not leave any white residue in the hair. This is obviously a Godsend for darker hair and prevents the mortification of revealing the lack of shower that morning. 


Before 

After

I find this product amazing for adding serious volume and texture to my hair in seconds and being super affordable at under £5, it's a beaut. 


Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment