Thursday 29 May 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush


The excitement surrounding the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders never massively sucked me in, being a huge fun of Chanel Les Beiges, I didn't have a yearning to envelope myself in the Hourglass hype. Yes, they looked beautiful and the packaging was reason in itself to run to Space NK clutching £38 to seal the deal but I resisted. Hourglass then released the Ambient Lighting Blushes and I crumbled. 


The gorgeously individual, almost personalised, marbleised effect on the blush consisting of a beautiful fuchsia pink and champagne highlight had me on the first glance. When brushed onto the cheeks, it appears slightly coral and so, so radiant. No need for extra highlight, this has enough glow to make even Kim K proud. The pigmentation and creamy texture of this blush is incredible and makes application a breeze. Can you tell that I am slightly obsessed? I am so close to running to Space NK clutching £28 to buy another shade!



Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment