Sunday 11 May 2014

Update

It has been a ridiculously long time since I last wrote a blog post, but after many months, I am officially back! My absence from Beautiful Notions has mainly been down to starting university and struggling to find the time, lighting and appropriate 'blogger' background - which usually consists of a candle, flowers and some soft furnishings - to blog/film. It has been really frustrating because I've missed my blog and channel so much but I have now finished my first year at university and I can't wait to immerse myself in the world of Beautiful Notions again! 

As I am back home now, you will again see the familiar background of my videos and blog posts but you will notice some changes. I am planning to post very regularly on my blog, roughly three times a week to begin with, and upload a video over on my Youtube channel at least once a week on a Sunday. There could be the potential for another video every Wednesday but I don't want to get to ahead of myself! 

Another change in the next few months will be where I live! I am moving into a flat with a couple of friends from uni and I can't wait to start filming there! I will be uploading home decor videos and blog posts and there may be a 'Before and After Flat Tour' in the works!! 

I really want to start posting not only beauty content, but also fashion and lifestyle - maybe even some food posts! I can't wait to develop Beautiful Notions into a blog brimming with readable, entertaining and diverse posts!

Sneak peak of an upcoming post!

Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment